Y9825 is the 2nd development in The Yonge Series, a series of interconnected, finely appointed residences along one of the city’s most bustling corridors. Situated on the corner of Yonge Street and Major Mackenzie Drive in Richmond Hill, Y9825 boasts 452 units across 22 storeys, with both condo and townhouse options to suit your lifestyle. Warm and modern with hotel-style interior design by Truong Ly Design, as well as a uniquely striking architectural presence by Wallman Architects, Y9825 was conceived to enable its residents to truly make the most of the world class city in which we live.
Condo Project Name: Y9825
Developer: Metroview Developments
Architect: Wallman Architects
Location: 9825 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON
Intersection: Yonge St & Harding Blvd W, Richmond Hill
Building Type: Condo & Townhouse
Number of Storeys: 22
Number of Units: 452
The Neighbourhood Map
Coming To Yonge And Major Mackenzie
- There are many unique and authentic dining options that include casual and high-end restaurants, cafes and lounges are nearby as well as bakeries, gelato shops, sports bars, convenience stores and grocery stores.
- Numerous amount of schools that are located nearby, most of the schools are within walking distance as well as recreational programs.
- Just a few minutes away is Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Mall.
- Highway 407 and 404 are conveniently located up the street.
- The Richmond Hill GO Station is a quick 4 minute drive away
- Parks that surround this area including Mount Pleasant, Mill Pond and Richmond Green park
Metroview Developments is an up-and-coming builder that is making their mark in Richmond Hill. Based in Vaughan, they create developments in high-density areas that offer unique infrastructure or cultural significance. They are committed to building innovative condominiums that are sustainable and improve quality of life. They believe that integrity, quality and innovation are the three key ingredients to building mixed-use communities. This philosophy has allowed them to become successful in the real estate industry.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!