Condo Project Name: NY Walk Townhomes At Yonge & Sheppard
Intersection: Yonge St & Sheppard Ave
Building Type: Townhouse
Connect to the vibrant sights and sounds of downtown Toronto whenever the mood strikes you with quick access to the Yonge-University subway line from this central townhome community. Better still, explore the GTA's top destinations with highways 401, 400, 404 and the Don Valley Parkway just a short drive away.
Families will benefit from a world-class education thanks to a range of highly-rated private, public and separate schools nearby. With an array of family centric activities, coupled with a vibrant nightlife scene and unparalleled access to transit, NY Walk places residents at the crossroads of everything this incredible city has to offer.
- This area scores an excellent 92 on its Walk Score and a 91 on its Transit Score.
- Just steps away from home is Sheppard subway station
- Easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
- Commuting into Union Station will only take approximately half an hour.
- Easily connect to other thoroughfares in the surrounding area, including Allen Road, Highway 404, and the Don Valley Parkway. Commuting into the downtown core will only take 25 minutes.
- Green spaces nearby include Burnett Park, Addington Greenbelt, Gwendolen Park and Earl Bales Park
This developer was established 60 years ago by Murray Menkes, a businessman with an ambitious goal of building quality single-family homes that possessed lasting value. His early developments were elegant and character-rich, and he soon progressed to building master-planned communities. Today the company has a strong portfolio that includes homes, offices, retail space, and increasingly, luxurious condominium towers throughout downtown, midtown and North York.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!