Applying the “Total Work of Art” philosophy to the courtyard and public realm, KING Toronto will be a diverse and lively zone for living and shopping with new retail, hospitality, workspace and cultural offerings. This year-round destination will feature restaurants and cafes, one-of-a-kind shops and services, street celebrations and craft & farmers markets.
Project Name: King Toronto Condos
Developer: Westbank and Allied Properties
Address: 539 King St W, Toronto
Major Intersection: Spadina Ave & King St W, Toronto.
Building Type: Condo
Number of Storeys: 16
Number of Units: 516
Est. Occupancy: Summer 2023
- Perfect Transit Score of 100/100, Walk Score 96/100.
- With a 24-hour streetcar running past the doorstep.
- 3 minute walk to the Spadina Ave and King St West Stop.
- 8 minute drive to the University of Toronto- St. George Campus.
- Steps from The Skydome, The Royal Alexander Theatre and Roy Thompson Hall.
- The Financial District is a short walk away.
- Nearby schools, hospitals and the Entertainment District.
- Nearby parks include Clarence Square, Victoria Square Park and Carr Street Parkette.
This developer is an established developer with several monumental projects to their name across the globe, including Toronto’s very own Mirvish Village. Their portfolio includes luxury condominiums, five-star hotels, retail, office and public art projects. They strive to create quality projects that feature a high-degree of artistry, helping to foster more equitable and beautiful cities. They also have the distinction of being one of the world’s largest LEED platinum developers, significantly committed to a body of energy-efficient and environmentally-conscious work.
This is a well-known Toronto developer and property management company that specializes in creative commercial developments, often in restored heritage buildings. Much of their work can be seen in The Fashion District and other downtown neighbourhoods with strong historical roots.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!