Introducing: Boutique, Mid-Rise Living.
Reimagine Crosstown and be among the first to experience the next phase in the 60-acre, master- planned community. The Crest is a boutique, mid-rise condominium combining the ultimate exclusivity with affordable luxury. Discover residences that combine unique architecture and open-air living, with access to remarkable amenities and a plethora of parkland.
Condo Project Name: Crest at Crosstown
Developer: Aspen Ridge
Address: 844 Don Mills Rd
Intersection: Don Mills Rd and Eglinton Ave E, Toronto, M3C 1V4
Building Type: Condo
Aga Khan Park
-4 Min Bike
For anyone hankering for blissful serenity, head immediately to the exquisite new Aga Khan Park situated between the Ismaili Prayer Hall and the magnificent new Aga Khan Museum.
-12 Min Bike
Located on the southwest corner of Leslie and Lawrence Avenue. Enjoy a stroll through this manicured, botanical destination experience in the city.
Moccasin Trail Park
-7 Min Bike
Split into two parts by the Don Valley Parkway, the Moccasin Trail Park is one of the hidden gems of the GTA’s extensive park system.
E.T Seton Park
-6 Min Bike
Named after E.T. Seton, the famed author and painter, Seton Park is nestled in the valley below the Ontario Science Centre, and across Eglinton Avenue from the Crosstown site
-15 Min Bike
Sunnybrook Park, at 380 acres, is one of the largest parks in the GTA and situated just across Leslie Street from Crosstown.
It is easy to see why the Leaside neighbourhood usually ranks among Toronto’s top 10, with boutique shopping, delicious restaurants and cafes lining its streets.
An outdoor shopping, eating and entertainment destination, The Shops at Don Mills is known for its diverse range of goods and services, making it a retail experience like no other.
- 1 Min to DVP
- 4 Min to CF shops at Don Mills
- 9 Min to 401
- 15 Min to Harbour Front
- 5 stops to Yonge and Eglinton
- 10 stops to Bay and Bloor
- 13 stops to Yonge-Dundas Square
- 16 stops to Union
- Steps away from the Eglinton Crosstown LRT route.
- Within walking distance of the new Science Centre Station where they can easily access the LRT and local TTC bus routes.
- Easy access to nearby major thoroughfares including the Don Valley Parkway.
- Loblaws exists right in front of the condo and Costco sits less than 10 minutes away by car.
- Just 5 minutes away by car and 20 minutes afoot are The Shops at Don Mills.
- Nearby parks include Ferrand Drive Park, Moccasin Trail Park and Leonard Lawton Park.
Aspen Ridge Homes is a Vaughan-based home developer who has been providing clients with well-crafted homes and satisfaction for over 25 years. Previous Aspen Ridge success stories include the Scenic luxury high-rise in nearby Sunnybrook Park, Studio 2 in the Entertainment District, and Brampton’s Mayfield Village.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!