Platinum 1st Access - Register now with Ken Yeung 416-618-9890
Follow the Trail to the Home You Love
TOWNS, SEMIS & SINGLES IN SOUTH CALEDON
Located at Mayfield & McLaughlin Rd., Caledon Trails is a complete community that blends the timeless charm of Caledon with the big city convenience of Brampton.
Condo Project Name: Caledon Trails
Developer: Laurier Homes
Intersection: McLaughlin Road & Mayfield Road, Caledon
Building Type: Townhouse, Semis and Single Family Home
- Caledon is a beautiful rural town located near Brampton. The Village is set amongst lush parks, plenty of green space, and nature trails that residents can enjoy year-round.
- Easy access to Highway 410, allowing them seamless travel throughout the GTA and connections to other major thoroughfares in the area.
- Commuting into downtown Toronto is simple and will take less than 45 minutes.
- Located conveniently close to the city of Brampton, residents can take advantage of all the big city amenities along Hurontario Street and the surrounding area offers including dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
- Less than 10 mins drive from Heart Lake Veterinary Hospital.
- Nearby parks includes: Conservation Drive Park, Loafer's Lake Park and Chinguacousy Lions Club Water Tower Park.
This developer has been building homes since 1976. This developer continuously exceeds the expectations of their clients. They do this by first researching the needs of potential customers. Then, they integrate today's modern features with elements of design and lifestyle. And then, they incorporate unique architectural details and harmonious streetscapes into each community.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!
We are independent Realtors with Century 21 Kennect Realty Inc. We specialize in pre-construction sales. Through our developer relationships, we have access to Platinum Access and Units Allocation in advance of the general Realtors and the general public.
Register today to receive updated and future information for this project.